A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's Move On!

Now that I've gone through that horrible week of weariness, chills and headaches, it's time to Move...on!

I headed back to the gym today for a run on the treadmill. I have been dreaming of this for a few days now...I know, it's sick. But when I start dreaming of it, I just have to do it. I will be running in a 5k on Saturday - in the FREEZING COLD!!! I also have another 5k on Thanksgiving Day. That's plenty of motivation to keep moving through what can be a long, holiday week.

Since I have the week off, I'm trying to plan ahead so as not to thwart what little progress I am making...

... I pre-registered for the T-day run with my family - there's no
backing down now!

... I plan on grocery shopping first thing when I arrive home on Sunday
afternoon. I'll buy the staples that will keep me from losing
footing.

... I am putting together a couple of exercise routines that will keep me
focused for those days home...

... I am mentally preparing my plate for Thanksgiving Day so that I
don't overdue it. I hate that overwhelmingly full feeling that accompanies overeating - I don't want to go there!


No comments: