A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Butt Hurts!

Well...after a pretty hard work-out yesterday, I'm reaping the benefits (or rather the fallout) of my workout.

MY BUTT HURTS!!!

I can't place my finger on exactly which exercise I completed that did this to me, but I wanna do it again! If it hurts, then somehow, I don't know how or why, it must be working!

BUNS OF STEEL HERE I COME!

I'm also feeling the pain in my quads. Oh dooggie! The stairs this morning are a killer. I think I'm more sore today than I was after completing the half marathon. (and I was pretty sore).

Maybe I should start my own workout video. Maybe a group training session...

I could be rich...Rich...RICH!!!

Or maybe I'll continue to just workout and see if I can be firm...Firm...FIRM!

No comments: