A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Drugs Suck!

Last week, I landed myself in the local Emergency Room.  I had some pressure in my chest and neck and was unable to get a deep breath.  Reader's Digest Version - after several tests, cardiac was ruled out and I was treated for Bronchial Spasms (an inflammation of my bronchial tubes making it difficult to get air in my lungs).  1 Nebulizer and 5-days of steroids later, I am feeling 100%...with only 1 minor issue...those steroids caused me to have an insatiable appetite.  All 6 1/2 lbs that I lost last week, well, they were back - QUICKLY!  As much as I tried NOT to eat, my stomach was in such pain - I'm telling you, I was HUNGRY!

Well, I've been off the steroids since last Thursday and have been able to lose those 6 1/2 lbs and I'm back where I was when I last reported...

SO, that means I may hit that milestone by week-end!  Let's make it happen!

No comments: