A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Only 4 days!

It's been only 4 days and already I've seen the scale jump down from 206.8 to 200.6...That's right - in 4 days!  I know most of that was water weight, but hey, it's 6 lbs of water weight I am no longer carrying around.

Plus, I am only 0.7 lbs away from hitting One-Derland!  I am so very excited and cannot wait. 

For those who want to know my secret (shhh...don't tell):
1.  I am counting every calorie that I consume (1700 is the goal amount). 
2.  I eat something every 2  hrs whether I'm hungry or not in order to avoid overeating.
3.  I drink insane amounts of water...(at least 80 ozs - mostly more).
4.  I am NOT drinking soda or carbonated beverages.
5.  I sneak a little dark chocolate in the nut/fruit mix I snack on so that I don't crave it.
6.  I'm doing Boot Camp every M/W/F (600+ calories burned per session); jogging/running on T/Th (300+ calories burned per run) and utilizing every opportunity to walk, garden and stay active.
7.  SLEEP.  I'm trying to get all the sleep I need.

There you go - those are my secrets!

My next post - I WILL BE IN ONE-DERLAND!!!

No comments: