A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One-Derland or Bust!!!

It's been too long since I've been there...to that wonderful place called One-derland!  But I will get there gosh darnit.  It will happen and it will happen in the next week or so. 

I have started a new 8-week session of Boot Camp as of Monday.  I measured, weighed and started counting.  So far, I've lost 3.8 lbs of water weight...in 1 day!  I'll take it.  It's amazing how a lot of water, no sugary drinks and counting calories can change it up!  I feel a thousand times better and I'm ready to roll.

Life circumstances have stunk lately (check out my other blog at http://www.faithin2011.blogspot.com/ for details) and caused me to basically slow / halt almost everything.  I haven't gained any weight (minus the 3-5 lbs of water weight), but I haven't lost any either.  But it's time to jump back on that darn wagon and haul some heinie!

My goals for the 8 weeks (May 23 - July 15):
  • Lose 10-12 lbs during the course of 8 weeks (starting point:  206.8 lbs) - goal under 195.
  • Successfully complete 10 manly push-ups, in a row.
  • Run 1-2 5k races under 36 minutes - maybe even under 35.
  • MWF Boot Camp attendance, Run an additional 2 days of the week (2-4 mis per shot).
  • Get into a Size 14 or less!
So there you have it.  I'll post updates as I get an opportunity.

No comments: