A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where Have I been?

So that may be the question that some of you might be asking...

I'm unemployed!

As much as one might think, "Oh, she has so much time on her hands." But that's so not true. There's so much to do...house to clean, studying to do, hobbies to work on, shopping to do, organizing, budgeting, going to the gym, time with God, working on Farmtown...ok.

I don't know what to do with myself - to be honest. I have focused on getting all the requirements completed for my credentials. I finished all the studies and passed my exam. Now, I have some "Mentor" requirements that I need to work on. The question is: WHAT's NEXT?

My answer: "I HAVE NO CLUE!"

I'm taking it day by day at this point. I'm trying to focus on those things that are important to me..."exercising" my spiritual and physical muscles. That's pretty much my focus at this time.

I continue to look for employment, but not vigorously.

I want to look for a missions trip or internship to fill my time.

I want to keep hitting the gym and focusing on my physical strength.

I want to keep "hitting" the Bible and focusing on my spiritual strength.

Well, that's what I've been doing.

Maybe soon, I'll get into a routine and figure out what exactly this time is purposed for me to experience!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Have you looked at New York School of Urban Ministry for a trip? I'll keep my ears open for other contacts and let ya know.

You look good - like you've lost more weight. Sorry I missed chattin this a.m. in church . . . hungry mommy and hungrier baby :)