A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Over 650 Calories in 45 minutes!

No, that is NOT the number of calories I consumed...

That's the total number of calories burned while using the Arc Trainer at the gym. I also added 60 stomach crunches on the ball with some stretching. I don't know the calories burned doing that, but 650 calories...that's everything I've eaten so far today!

I've been trying to add more cardio to my daily regimen. I'm attempting a 45-min cardio session daily, whether it just be walking, running or using one of the machines at the gym. I'm trying to boost my calories burned. I'm just trying to shake it up a little and see if it will make a difference. .
The scale says no. But,
...my pants are a little looser...
...my spandex are not hugging on so tightly anymore...
...and all those vericose veins in my one leg are sticking out more than I've ever seen them. (ok - so that's not so encouraging other than the fat that was hiding them is gone.)
...my legs are thinned out.
...my arms are starting to get some muscular definition (not a lot, but it's a start).
...I have a chin and a neck - 2 separate body parts :)

So, I'm feeling stronger and my body is getting stronger. Now, let's go blast some fat and see if we can't get some of that outta here!

No comments: