A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm on my way...

I'm on the way...

It's been awhile, but I have not been absent from the goal. I weighed in today at 217 lbs. That means,

I've lost 5 lbs!

I have been in a period of fasting with my church and that has definitely made a difference. My church is in a 14-day period of fasting and prayer. I am participating through the Daniel fast (cutting out all meat, dairy and sugar). It's been good. Not that my goal was to lose weight, but that has been an added plus.

I plan on beginning the actual training for the half marathon this weekend. I need to get going. It's been hard motivating myself to get out and run in the cold / dark evenings. But, I just need to make the plan and go for it.

I've been hoping my old company would send out my W-2 so I can get my taxes done. Why? Because I plan on using my refund to purchase a treadmill (that will solve the motivation problem of the cold / dark evenings). I've already been looking and have a few models in mind. I just need to see how much I'm going to get so I know how much treadmill I can purchase.

Well, work is calling. Have a great day!

...to lose weight in 2008!

No comments: