A Size Healthier in 2009 - Even if it Kills Me!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good Intentions...

WE all have them. We set our goals, we set off to accomplish something great, but then we find ourself not exactly going in the direction we want.

Anyone who has struggled with their weight knows what I'm talking about. I've set the goal, I go after it. After 1-2 days, I fall. I have a free lunch. I see my "favorite". Then, it becomes a few days when I've eaten outside the plan.

Before you know it, I'm right back where I started!

OK. Now what?!?!

I start over. I begin again. That's it.

I have good intentions...I have a goal, a plan.

I've started running again. Good. I've got that going for me. Now, I just need to get the calorie counting thing going for me. I've cut the Coke from my diet, but then again, I drank a lot of sprite this week. Hmmmm??? What's the difference (minus the caffeine)?

It's a new week. Time to get serious - AGAIN!

I checked in at 222 lbs this morning. That's OK. We're going to make it.

No comments: